[Vision2020] OFFLIST: Standing by lies or truths?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 16 12:33:44 PDT 2007

Thanks, Saundra! Best, Joe

---- Saundra Lund <sslund at roadrunner.com> wrote:

=============
Thanks, Joe -- I agree with everything you've posted below & I truly
appreciate your points!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****