[Vision2020] A Lying Schwaller

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Jun 16 09:52:06 PDT 2007

Herodotus cites Schwaller:

"worked for several months with Mr Sitler and other sex offenders in our area."

Very interesting.

Such an assertion is consistent with wide spread allegations that Sitler and Wight were not the only sexually offending boarders.  It is also consistent with wide spread allegations that some of the female boarders were victims or attempted victims themselves but in a reverse manner.

Of course, a well disciplined, intelligence gathering ward system strictly enforced by praise, real and superstitious based fear, and penal measures can for the most part prevent information from getting out of bounds and into the wrong hands -- but leaks do occur, and in ways not wholly anticipated.

W.