[Vision2020] A Lying Schwaller

Bob Herodotus bherodotus at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 20:25:26 PDT 2007

Visionaries and Mr. Schwaller,

Mr. Schwaller has represented himself as an authority
on Steven Stinger’s case, including such things as
where he parks at the courthouse to where he will sit
at Christ Church. But he has carefully tailored the
information he feeds us about Steven Stinger to place
Pastor Wilson and Christ Church in the best possible
light and he refuses to explain in what capacity he
“worked for several months with Mr Sitler and other
sex offenders in our area.” However, Mr. Schwaller
made sure to leave the impression that he worked with
Stinger in a therapeutic capacity when he stated, “I
felt he [Stinger] was grasping” and when he referred
to Stinger’s “previous and ongoing treatment.”

Federal privacy laws prohibit physicians/therapists
from disclosing their patients’ names except in very
limited circumstances, such as court cases, and even
then the bulk of their disclosures are not public
record. So if Mr. Schwaller worked with Stinger in the
capacity that he implied, he would have violated
HIPAA, which is punishable by a fine of $250,000 and
10 years in prison.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/admnsimp/pl104191.htm#1177

Ministers, however, have no obligation to protect
privilege, other than what conscience, good faith, and
a few landmark cases require, which raises the obvious
question: Since Mr. Schwaller could not have worked
with Stinger in a mental-health-care capacity, what
minister in the area has “worked for several months
with Mr Sitler and other sex offenders in our area”
who could speak to Stinger’s “ongoing treatment”?

The answer, of course, is Pastor Douglas Wilson, who
has worked with at least three high-profile sex
offenders in our area in the last year — Steven
Stinger, Jamin Wight, and a deadbeat Greyfriar whom
Pastor Wilson shamelessly paraded in front of the
community as a TOKEN of his contempt. (Two Greyfriars
from the same class that expelled Michael Metzler;
yes, Pastor Wilson attracts deviants and he cultivates
perversion.)

But to answer Mr. Schwaller’s inquiry, “Maybe [Dougs’
Hero] would care to bullet them [Mr. Schwaller’s
lies],” here are the most prominent:

First, Mr. Schwaller lied when he wrote, “I am NOT
Doug Wilson. I’ve never met Doug Wilson. . . I am NOT
affiliated in any way with NSA, Christ Church, Logos
School nor anything that (as far as I know) is tied to
those institutions.” This is a lie because Glenn
Schwaller exists as a consortium of idiots from Christ
Church, which includes Pastor Wilson. I say this
because only one man holds this community in such
contempt that he would dispatch a Taro-type character
to address this awful subject, so that he could defend
Wilson while simultaneously ridiculing the community.
The Princess appeared on this list when the Stinger
story broke, just as Mr. Schwaller appeared the day
Judge Stegner released Stinger.

Nevertheless, no one familiar with this case — not
Bill Thompson, Judge Stegner, Dean Wullenwaber, RC
Sproul Jr, and certainly not the primary victims in
Moscow — no one thinks any of this is cute or funny,
except Mr. Glenn Schwaller, whose future is so bright
he has to wear shades, and who found time to work
“Fudds [sic] First Law of Opposition” into the
conversation as well as a few “apologies to Veronica
Quaife.” The staggering contradiction between the
content of some of Mr. Schwaller’s posts and his
incredibly flip/antagonistic attitude toward the
community confounds me. While Steven Stinger horrifies
most human beings, Mr. Schwaller finds this an
occasion to belittle, mock, and humiliate, and only
one man in real life fits that profile — the minister
who cares so little about Stinger’s predations that he
would yak his schwaller and fantasize about a hostile
take over the Moscow Food Co-op on April Fools Day
instead of searching for victims. Perhaps if Stinger
had stung Hero, he would not live so close to Grandma.

The second lie follows from the first, “Glenn
Schwaller lives, breathes, and exists.” Sure, Doug.
Glenn Schwaller does not exist as a human being, which
probably explains why no one at the county has heard
of him.

To save time, I will call your third lie all the times
that you misrepresented persons from this list,
including me, by putting meanings on our words that we
never intended. Several times you have twisted my
words and the few times I asked you to clarify your
misrepresentation, you ignored my request, which is
consistent with your predatory nature. You tried to
create vulnerability and failed. But like a wolf, you
lied in wait until the next time.

The fourth lie that Mr. Schwaller has told this
community relates to critical information that he has
withheld from us about Steven Stinger. As I said, Mr.
Schwaller has carefully tailored the information he
feeds us; I expect the community will learn of Mr.
Schwaller’s bad faith soon enough.

“Dougs’ Hero”

PS: Since you’re in Virginia, can you confirm if your
pal told Denise? Our sources say she doesn’t know just
as you withheld this from your flock.