[Vision2020] Don't change the subject DOUG

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:55:49 PDT 2007

Since I have not read a re-write of the history of American slavery, I am in
no position to compare that with the Holocaoust, denial or otherwise.  And I
have no idea what I have done that would suggest I use my religion as a
"shield for my actions."

If one arrives at an incorrect assumption or conclusion based on logic and
reasoning, does this say anything about the individual, or their reasoning
processes, or both?  Is their logic invalid, or is their interpretation of
the data faulty?

Glenn