[Vision2020] construction maze in Moscow every June

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 08:39:50 PDT 2007

That would explain why more construction doesn't happen in January,
yes.  My contention is that a large portion of it happens in June to
spend leftover funds, and then it moves more sedately through to
September or so.  I guess we'll just have to see if that's true this
year or not.  Perhaps they are just on-the-ball every year and get it
done right away.

Paul