[Vision2020] construction maze in Moscow every June

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 14 05:41:36 PDT 2007

Paul -

I don't really know if there is any credibility to your allegation
concerning exhaustion of public funds before the fiscal year expires or not.

My guess would be that road construction occurs in early summer for three
reasons:

1)  Washington State University and the University of Idaho are less active,
subsequently less vehicular traffic, thus allowing for regular road
maintenance and/or construction,

2)  Road maintenance/construction is easier to accomplish in favorable
weather conditions, and

3)  Blacktop dries quicker in warm weather.

Thoughts, Vizzers?

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)