[Vision2020] Gas prices down

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 20:25:00 PDT 2007

Only $2.94 for a gallon of gas!!!! Whoopee, now they are only sticking it in 3/4 the way instead of all the way.

  Next year they will raise it to $5 and then back down to $4.49 and 9/10 so we shout with glee as we are raped again and again.

  Best,

  Donovan

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      KREM.com is reporting that gas prices are dropping around the region.  At least 12 stations in Coeur d'Alene are selling regular at $2.94!!  Can Moscow be far behind?

  Ellen Roskovich

  Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com