[Vision2020] Nazi's need a voice, too!

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jun 13 09:57:15 PDT 2007

Joe
You apparently read things differently than I do. I have not found any hidden messages in what Glen has written. Most of his posts I thought were straight forward and providing information that he thought may be of interest. I don't see where you, Bob, Keely and Tom read all this other stuff into what he writes. If there is something else there I don't see it. I tend to take things at face value. I don't know if Glenn is his real name or not, but I seariously doubt that he is Dough Willson. It is odd to me that both sides of ths Christ Church issue slam the pseudonyms, of those they don't like and pass over those that they agree with. Saundra seems the most even handed on this. Those of you who don't like Christ Church lump everyone you dont agree with in with Christ Church. I may be wrong, but I don't think Glen has any affiliation with Christ Church.

Roger