[Vision2020] Nazi's need a voice, too!

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 13 02:59:28 PDT 2007

Doug,

I hope that you don't think that the reference is to you! If so, I'm sorry! I have no problem with you or most of the other folks from Christ Church but I can't say the same about Glenn or Doug or whatever the heck his name is.

First, I find it funny that calling Glenn 'Doug' makes me an ass but that it is OK for you to call Bob 'Charlie' or J. Ford whatever name you feel like. Somehow that doesn't make you an ass.

Second, in a previous post you more or less admitted that Glenn was Doug. I'm a bit confused by the turn around.

I'm sick of Glenn or Doug or whatever the heck his name is throwing poop bombs on Vision 2020 and running off giggling about it with his friends. There is no attempt to dialogue. The point is merely to allow folks like you to use the Venom 2020 label for another year. Glenn or Doug or whatever the heck his name is exploits the worst aspects of human nature, all while professing to be a God-fearing Christian. As a Christian, I am offended by the fact that uses his religion -- my religion -- as a shield for his actions. If Glenn or Doug or whatever his name is unfortunate enough not to have any good friends who can pull him aside and tell him when he's gone too far, then I'll be happy to step up and do it.

And I plan to continue to call Glenn 'Doug' until he stops or he gives me some reason to call him by some other name.

Best, Joe

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

Joe,

I'm not sure just why you continue to address Glenn as Doug. Is the
re-writing of the names of posters "a natural progression" of the
philosophy professionals or are you just being an ass?