[Vision2020] CCP&P A Good Thing

Bob Herodotus bherodotus at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 21:35:59 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

Yes, you are correct, “are some serious discussions going on with Probation and Parole with respect to bringing in a Misdemeanor Probation Officer to the Moscow office.”

My sources confirmed that they intend to create a special branch of P&P, which they will call CCP&P. It stands for “Christ Church Probation and Parole” and its sole focus will be the criminals coming out of Christ Church, Moscow, because of the unique deviant personality traits instilled in them by Pastor Douglas Wilson.

Thank you for the heads up,

“Hero”

“The future’s so bright I gotta wear shades” — Pat McDonald