[Vision2020] Dear Dale,

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 12 16:59:17 PDT 2007

While I'm accustomed to people not liking me and therefore saying things that are maybe a bit harsh, I confess that I'm not at all accustomed to having an adult man of deep religious faith refer to my anger towards him as "having my panties in a wad," not even on his blog as a breathless update.  However, that's the least of my problems with the esteemed Christ Church Elder Dale Courtney and his printing of the satirical Jewish conspiracy press release.  Thus, this letter to him, which I pray he'll post to his blog:Dear Dale,You are nothing if not predictable.  Unfortunately, your cleverness in posting a satirical news release on the great Jewish conspiracy around us while then insisting that you haven't an anti-Semitic bone in your body rings hollow.  See, I'm a bit more wise to your ways than your toady readership, many of whom are proud defenders of the Confederacy, racists, kinists, Southern secessionists and apologists for slavery, poorly educated in anything other than the canon of Canon and the drivel of Douglas.  They eat up what you post, not that you ever write much yourself; you simply regurgitate vomitus from other parties.  Nonetheless, I assure you that your Dixie-humming Southrens -- "Southrens" are those proud neo- and paleo- Confederates who flock to the dreck of the CREC as their religious outlet, since no other "respectable" group would countenance the exaltation of the Confederacy before and after the Civil War -- didn't read the press release as political, liberal, Jewish satire.  No, there is nothing in your blog history, nor in the education of your cronies, that would ever lead them to recognize, much less applaud, anything that uses satire and absurdity to condemn anti-Semitism.  Your pals think that God ordained certain, specific, fixed social strata in our country -- curiously, white men come out on top, thanks to the providence of the God you presume to be male and by whose name you insist that your culture is better than others.  They generally laud R. L. Dabney, a racist scoundrel and pseudo-scholar, as a serious Christian thinker and theologian.  Their hyper-Calvinism and super-Libertarianism, neither of which resemble or reflect Biblical Christianity, lead inexorably to a society that favors privilege and power while its denizens obscenely claim persecution and prejudice directed against them at every turn.  Lastly, too many of your readers have received an education that, while accredited by your pastor's self-formed agency, is neither classical nor Christian, nor comprehensive in scope.  No, Dale, I don't think they commented to one another what a penetrating use of satire it was, and how very glad they are that only buffoons and bullies actually believe in a worldwide Jewish conspiracy.  (Which, by the way, many of their buddies call ZOG, the Zionist Occupation Government -- you've heard of that, I bet).  As a matter of fact, I think they probably were a tad disappointed that the Jews themselves put it out, 'cause it kinda got 'em going.My life is rather more full and rich than to require enhancement by poring over your blog, and I would prefer that you not refer to my panties or anything else within it.  It's most ungentlemanly.  Nonetheless, I think it's a regrettable necessity that you keep hearing from me.  You are too much a coward to answer my emails, phone calls, or public greetings, and I refuse to let you plow blissfully through the sewer you've constructed if you insist on doing so in the name of Christ Jesus.  You have plenty of suck-ups and wide-eyed prairie muffins; what you need I can't directly provide, but I hope, by not making it easy for you to continue, to point you to a better and more selective audience.And please let the erudite Mr. Farris know that I begrudge him nothing by way of Sabbath celebration.  I just wish he'd remember the Isaiah 58 sabbath of justice and righteousness that goes down better and lasts a whole lot longer.keely