[Vision2020] Study says Death Penalty IS a Deterent

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jun 12 09:13:15 PDT 2007

I don't buy any of the moral arguments against the death penalty. I think there is only one valid argument against it. That is an innocent person is sometimes executed. The arguments in favor of the death penalty, such as deterrents are likewise beside the point, even though it does deter the person executed. Because sometimes an innocent person is executed, it should only be ued in those cases ware the person is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Duncan is a prime example of this. No one should be executed on circumstantial evidence.
Roger