[Vision2020] Sale on Duct Tape

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:54:11 PDT 2007

Bob our Hero - I didn't think it was possible but you've managed to go over
and beyond the "I'm not Doug Wilson but I Act Just Like Him" rant and
tirade.  If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it!

I'm having a two-for-one (for you I'll make it four-for-one) sale on duct
tape, and the next time you sit down to write, you can wrap your head in
several layers of it.  This way, when your head does explode, at least all
the pieces will be together so the doc's can put Hero back together again.

Assuming that would be a Good Thing . . .

On another note, there are some serious discussions going on with Probation
and Parole with respect to bringing in a Misdemeanor Probation Officer to
the Moscow office.  I don't think anyone knows if it's full time, or part
time, or when (or if) this is going to happen.

This, on the other hand, would be a Good Thing.

Glenn