[Vision2020] What Do Teachers Really Make?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Jun 11 12:45:01 PDT 2007

YESSSS.  I should find Gary Young's email and send it to him.  His letter to
the editor commended Gerry Weitz for doing more than "any living human" for
the kids in MSD.  I say the teachers who welcomed the kids this past fall,
taught them their lessons all year, and told them goodby this past week, do
infinitely more for kids than Gerry W. ever did. And they don't get a tax
write off for their efforts.

Sue