[Vision2020] 6 codes to live by if you follow allah!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Jun 11 09:54:48 PDT 2007

Miss Keely,

I do not think that the author of these 6 codes would like it if they
knew that the comments you made came from a woman. I also don't think
that they would like to be called "christian". You really ought to be
more tolerent and less narrow minded towards other view points.

You can read the full comments here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/10/weekinreview/10moss.html?ex=1339214400&en=d64abb0dead3db15&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

They come from that religion of peace folks at http://tajdeed.net/ . It
is called "The Guidebook for Taking a Life" By MICHAEL MOSS and SOUAD
MEKHENNET.

It is the story of one religion's method for taking over the world.
"The set of rules — a kind of jihad etiquette — that seek to guide and
justify the killing that militants do is growing more complex."

Especially when they have to ask their mom for permission!