[Vision2020] A Communion Meditation / and A Communion Preparation!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Jun 10 21:55:09 PDT 2007

I guess that when Charlie pulls something from off of his "Dougsplotch"
and out of the archives it means that the message is finally getting
through.

I have to agree with Mr. Schwaller here. Charlie you really need a
different hobby. This has consumed you for way too long.

And Keely, you really need to not be so jealous of other peoples
happiness. As we prepare for meeting the Bride Groom on Sunday we most
certainly need to have a joyous feast the night before.

Be my guest and don your sack cloth and weeping you are sounding more
and more like the Pharisees you wish to emulate.