[Vision2020] Atheists Fight Back

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 15:25:42 PDT 2007

Mr. Hansen wrote: "No.  Mr. Wilcourson.  I read the newspaper."

  No wonder Mr. Hansen is always so misinformed.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Mr. Wilcourson (aka Schwaller) uttered –

  “BTW Mr Hansen - how did you come across this little gem of a review?  Been trolling Google for everything "Doug Wilson Christ Church", throwing things out on 2020 and seeing what  ‘sticks’?”

  No.  Mr. Wilcourson.  I read the newspaper.  Like I mentioned twice before, and as it is posted at the onset of my posting:

  “From today’s (June 9, 2007) Spokesman Review – “

  You see, Mr. Wilcourson, unlike you guys, my reading sources extend beyond Wilson’s vanity he calls a blog and Courtney’s self-serving BLog.  I subscribe to the Spokesman Review which is delivered to my door every morning.  Maybe you ought to try it.  There is a whole world out there I am certain you are unaware of.

      "If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher