[Vision2020] Agendas and Advice

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:11:42 PDT 2007

Mr HeroDotus,

AGENDAS:

You need to find another hobby.  Dougsploch is affecting you and I'm afraid
you are starting to lose your somewhat tenuous grip on reality and succumb
to what you refer as the  "I am not Doug Wilson, I just act like him,"
outbursts, tirades, and lapses of reasoning.

In the words of a persistent poster "I urge you to seek help immediately."

I must admit, after perusing your  web page, what I assumed to be your
agenda is in fact, your agenda.  Cool.  We all have agendas.  I just think
we should be up front about them.  My particular agenda was to answer
questions regarding the registration and release of registered sex
offenders, or any other offender (regardless of any tie they may have to any
church, school, or business)  in our community.  My agenda now is to
disconnect myself from back-and-forth postings with you on this list-serv.
I'm more than happy to off-list reply, however.  Feel free to make them
"public" if you wish, I just see no real purpose.  Is this where I should
apologize for CONTROLLING THE CONVERSATION?

ADVICE:

In a post of May 11, I attempted to give Mr Hansen some well-meaning advice
before he began distributing flyers announcing the release of Mr Sitler.
Given his level of frustration with the legal and correctional system, it
may have been a good idea - I just didn't want to see it blow up on him. He
apparently took this as a vicious attack.  I mention this only to give you,
too, some well-meaning advice.  I am not an attorney.  I accuse you of
nothing.  I threaten you with nothing.  I simply point out that some may
construe as libelous, the following words you have posted publicly:

"Douglas Wilson instilled (deviant personality traits) in Steven Sitler
while he preyed in Moscow under Wilson's oversight."

". . . he (Sitler) obtained Wilson's approval to break any law . . ."

" . . . he (Sitler) learned (from Wilson) that human beings made in the
image of God are nothing more than physical objects meant to bring sadistic
pleasure."

"Pastor Wilson taught Sitler that when kikers commit abominations, Pastor
Wilson will cover them up."

"Douglas Wilson taught Steven Sitler to take joy and satisfaction in
dehumanizing and humiliating human beings . . ."

" . . .they retained the most incompetent attorney in the state — Greg
Dickison . . ."

"Wilson helped corrupt the pedophile . . ."

Maybe these fall simply under the category of "musing and opinions."  Some
may not.  It may be black and white.  It may be grey.  Nonetheless, I would
just tread lightly.

Schwaller