[Vision2020] Schwaller is confused

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:28:05 PDT 2007

Bob our Doting Hero,

If I might TAKE CHARGE OF THE CONVERSATION and (sensing I'm about to step
into another cleverly disguised trap) answer the second part of your
question first: "can you please explain why the court only convicted him of
one? (offense)"

Plea Bargain.

And part one of your question referring to accusation:

Rule 11 Plea Agreement      (see http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR 2005 02027)

Page 2

The defendant . . . will agree to pay restitution for counseling / treatment
expenses of ALL OF HIS VICTIMS (caps added) including any in Steven County,
Washington, or any other jurisdiction (although only one is named in the
charging documents).

Page 5

Letter from John G Wetle, Stevens County Prosecuting Attorney

I have reviewed the Rule 11 Plea Agreement . . .(and) find that both
paragraphs accurately state my position in this matter, wherin no charges
will be pursued concerning DISCLOSED Stevens County VICTIMS for crimes
similar to Lewd Conduct with a Minor Under Sixteen Years of Age.

 I'll even quote from a recent post by Tom Hansen

"You will find that Steven Sitler ADMITTED TO SEVERAL instances of
pedophilia and currently resides here in Moscow. Steven Sitler is an
admitted serial pedophile. You will notice that I have no longer publicly
maintained any information concerning Jamin C. Wight. He is not a serial
pedophile."

I suspect you want to niggle on the definitions of "accused".  If you will
allow me to once again TAKE CHARGE OF THE CONVERSATION (someone has to take
charge of it before you spin it off into oblivion . . .) I would put forth
that to accuse, charge, blame, censure, reproach, criminate, indict,
impeach, arraign, all agree in conveying to someone the attribute of
wrongdoing.  So based on Mr Hansen's own website plus all the blog /
newspaper article opinions accusing, charging, blaming, censuring,
reproaching, incriminating, indicting, impeaching, or arraigning Mr Sitler
of wrongdoing, I'd say several people accused him of several offenses.

Mr Hansen apparently feels that if he can't find any hard evidence that
someone is a serial pedophile, they aren't worth his trouble.  Again I would
ask, as does Mr Crabtree, "Where are your "legitimate fears. . .and
concerns"?  It seems to have taken Mr Hansen a few years to come to the
conclusion Mr Wight is not a serial pedophile, despite the fact all the
evidence suggesting he was NOT a serial pedophile was in the original
documents posted on his web site.

 Hmmmm . . .

Schwaller