[Vision2020] Paris Hilton Going Back to Jail

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 8 16:03:13 PDT 2007

Paul -

It was stipulated, specifically, in Paris Hilton's sentencing (after she had
violated her probation) that she not only serve the entire 45 days, but also
that she not be released or reassigned to house arrest.  Judging by comments
made by the Deputy Los Angeles County Prosecutor, stipulations such as these
are made very rarely by the sentencing judge.

In other words, it was the intent of the court that Paris Hilton serve her
entire 45 days in an 8 by 12 cell.  When the county sheriff "reassigned"
Hilton to house arrest for undisclosed medical reasons, this not only upset
the judge, but the deputy county prosecutor as well.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

Sing Along:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com/Sing_Along.mp3