[Vision2020] Just when you thought Vandal football was on anupnote.....

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:13:48 PDT 2007

But Doug wants it all!  I mean, Christ Church had two of the worst criminals
in the history of sports in Moscow and all he can do is "excuse their
behavior because they 'know not what they did' was wrong or against the law.

THIS from a school that spouts off about teaching and using logic as its
base of learning.

Uh huh!

What's really sad is that Erickson left and his team the he imported "from
the hood" were left high and dry...along with the city that had to deal with
their criminal ways.  Congrats Akey for taking the bull(sh*t) by the horns
and coming out on top at the end of "8 seconds".  Keep it up!

BTW - I've been told that the UI Athletic Team will NOT be welcomed back
either by the management office or the neighbors that they terriorized this
entire past year.  The mess they left in BRAND NEW apartements will set the
owner back a BUNCH of $$'s and the athletes are no where to be found to pay
for it all.  Hopefully Akey can get a better caliber of athletes that not
only want to play sports but be productive members of the UI and Moscow
communities.

One can only hope.

J  :]