[Vision2020] Schwaller channeling Wilson, Schwaller channeling Wilson: Do you read me?

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:14:58 PDT 2007

Bob, our "Hero"

My point in "not setting the record straight" was, it seems to be a futile
effort to do so.  I believe I was attempting to explain my position on some
scriptural passage relating to accountability, and not trying to defend
anyone about anything.  Some individuals chose not to believe that, and my
response was saying, in effect, "I guess whatever I say is going to set
someone off.  Maybe I should just play devils advocate, let my posts
aggravate some people (vein-pounding) and enjoy having pushed a few
buttons."

Blood vessels pounding in their heads - it's a colloquialism used rather
frequently.  I'm not surprised Doug Wilson has used it.  What amazes me is
all the effort you must have expended in word searching all my posts and
Doug Wilson's posts to find some similarities in order to firm up your
conviction I am Doug Wilson.  You are most certainly a man with WAY too much
time on his hands.

And whose veins in whose forehead?  Well the list keeps growing: Yours, of
course (I suspect I could send a post with just my name and set you off
eh?).  Ms J Ford :] would be another.  But she seems to be on the edge of
total melt-down all the time anyway.  She hasn't emailed me for a while
though.  I think she's breaking up with me . . .

I should probably stop there.  I don't want to be accused of being
narcissistic by assuming what I have to say affects anyone.

As far as channeling Doug Wilson, it seems like there are a LOT of people
out there must be tuned in to him, since spending about 5 minutes revealed:

In line for a bus ticket, I nearly burst a blood vessel in my forehead as
the person before me "discovered" the strip on their credit card had been
damaged
smithmag.net/diaries/2006/07/06/bill_bjork_toni_and_a_born_again_baldwin.htm

A talk show host sounds like he's about to burst a blood vessel in his head
. . .
www.outlookindia.com/diary.asp

I'm still working on this design and think I must take a break before I
burst a blood vessel in my forehead.
www.desktopsidebar.com/forums/index.php

The first time I saw the commercial for this I almost had a blood vessel in
my forehead burst. I have almost gotten used to the ads for putting vitamins
www.dansdata.com/danletters065.htm

I ended up fleeing the show early, desperately seeking an Advil before the
blood vessel in my forehead burst.
www.zenofdesign.com

I nearly burst a blood vessel in my forehead in a valiant effort NOT to be a
big ol' tacky, immature, gross, classless boob...
www.yelp.com/biz/

I burst a blood vessel in my head ranting about Spider-Man 3.
www.vimeo.com/clip

Schwaller