[Vision2020] Jeb Bush Featured in Gay Marriage Ads

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 18:28:46 PDT 2007

Andreas,

  Your wrote:

  "Might I suggest the modest proposition that the guy *in* an
interracial marriage has more right to be offended by Pat's racist
insinuation than you do to, once again, make unfair characterizations?"

  No, he doesn't because she didn't make an interracial slur. Does Pat demand he clarify every statement he makes in reference to a female? I think it rude that someone always tries to make everything into a bigoted comment against them when it isn't. Sunil is a wealthy lawyer he hasn't endured a harder or more discriminated life than Pat Kraut. I am tired of hearing this guy crying about himself all the time, it is very egocentric to think everything is always about him and he is only one dealing with bigotry and discrimination.

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 6/5/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Dan,
>
> It's too bad we don't ever hear from the Terminator movie lover here on the
> V, just the prosecutor looking for a crime to pin the examined.

Might I suggest the modest proposition that the guy *in* an
interracial marriage has more right to be offended by Pat's racist
insinuation than you do to, once again, make unfair characterizations?

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com