[Vision2020] Jeb Bush Featured in Gay Marriage Ads

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:35:26 PDT 2007

Dan,

  It's too bad we don't ever hear from the Terminator movie lover here on the V, just the prosecutor looking for a crime to pin the examined.

  Best,

  Donovan

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Donovan asks:
"Sunil, Why do all of your emails come across as a legal cross
examination of somebody on the stand? Are you not capable of speaking
like a human being instead of a lawyer?"

Odd, I've always found Sunil's emails to come across as though written
by a guy I encounter and engage in conversation while I'm walking
downtown every once in a while who seems to have a bit of fascination
with Terminator movies.

But that might just be me.

Carry on.

DC