[Vision2020] Charlie is bored!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Jun 3 22:22:29 PDT 2007

Jackie,

You have a wonderful way with the English language. It is so refreshing
to have a variety to listen to other than your pirate speak that you
have shared with us in the past. You need to work on your grammar just
a bit.

As to the projects that I am currently working on, thanks for your
interest. I don't work on any of the municipality well projects that is
for other individuals in the office. I work on the commercial plans and
projects. I just happen to be finishing one up as we "speak". It's a
nice little golf course up around the lake up north. I think the lots
are a little out of your spending league. You never know you might just
qualify for a special govenement loan!

Cheers, Doug!