[Vision2020] Jeb Bush Featured in Gay Marriage Ads

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 3 18:26:22 PDT 2007

Ms. Roskovich, To think that within the last 72 hours you expressed the notion that I'm a mite mean spirited and have a little to much time on my hands and yet here we are, handing out the feel goods. I seriously doubt that Ms. Kraut is a homophobe, much less a racist. To be handing out those titles based on your admittedly imperfect understanding of her brief post comes across as a smidge judgmental, don't you think? Or does your crowded schedule and generous spirit demand that you leap to the harshest conclusion possible all in the name of effective time management?