[Vision2020] City Elections - Oh So Soon

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:41:14 PDT 2007

Henry,

Welcome to the vizz. Many of good conversations happen here, but a rule you
should remember is that you must have thick skin. People on this blog will
treat others as if the are talking with a telemarketer, with no remorse. But
with many great ideas coming from great minded individuals on this blog.

With your ideas for maybe running for council? Why not? We need new ideas. A
new perspective of our great town. Granted I very much hope that you are not
a Chaney "robot", but would respect a honest non-hypocrictal stance. We have
many types of people in our community, which for the most part have lived to
get along.

Anyways welcome and take the negatives of this blog with a grain of salt,
and enjoy the future companions whcih are sure too come.

Take care

Matt