[Vision2020] dead link

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:58:09 PDT 2007

Has anyone else ever seen a pastor or even someone posing as a pastor, lie
like Dougie-Boy does?  I mean, really!  He bought the Co-Op is his way of
being funny?!

A lie is a lie, Dougie....you make no disclaimer or any other kind of "just
joking" so it is apparent that you meant to deceive people into believing
your lie about the "purchase".

Christ must be just SO proud of you...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim - this is YOUR son?

J  :]