[Vision2020] "Illegals" OK only if they fight in Iraq

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 2 10:50:00 PDT 2007

Exactly, Paul.

"Illegals" cross the border into the US because that is where jobs
"a-plenty" are, jobs that pay less than minimum wage under the table by
corporations looking for cheap labor.

If, as Mr. Crabtree implies, corporate America were on the up-and-up and
truly wanted to eliminate the blight of illegal immigration, don't you think
they (corporate America) would have an organized special interest group that
would make the gun lobby and tobacco industry pale in comparison?

These "illegals" are nothing more than tax-exempt, non-reported,
cheaper-than-minimum wage labor to those less-than-principled members of
corporate America.

By "legalizing" these "illegals" we close down the fiscal trough that's been
feeding these pork bellies and provide the new immigrants with a real shot
at the dream that the corporate porksters lured them here with as they are .
. .

"Coming to America"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/America.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher