[Vision2020] "Illegals" OK only if they fight in Iraq

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 2 07:40:38 PDT 2007

The G-ster stated:

"Matt, how would you or Paul prove to a new employer that you were legal
residents of the USA? Your drivers license? Your birth certificate? As I'm
sure that you are well aware these can be easily faked."

You may be on to something there, G-man.  If only there were some system in
place that could easily identify those potential employees that are legally
registered into the system.

Maybe a number or something.  That's it!  A number that can be applied to
each of us specifically, capable of tracking each of our employment
histories.  That number could also be utilized to collect taxes.  And a
unique number can be assigned to each potential employer.  That way there
would be unique individual employee numbers associated with their employer's
unique ID number, thus a history.  These numbers would not only serve to
ensure each employee is legally registered and paying taxes, but so, too,
his/her employer.

This number, assigned to each citizen would also serve to guarantee fiscal
security within our society, a kind of "social security".  Now, if only we
can establish some such system and come up with some sort of label for these
social security numbers.

Any ideas, G-Man?

 "Everyone has problems, some are just better at hiding them."

- Unknown