[Vision2020] Probation Office Gets Deal on Stalking Charges

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 1 19:42:38 PDT 2007

Tom Hansen's website, Not On The Palouse, has been a consistent and valuable source of information to the Moscow community, Schwaller, and you would do well to reflect on the difference between providing information and providing tortured rhetoric in defense of bad behavior.Oh, and the Wilsonian propensity for titty jokes.  Gotta love those.keely> Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 18:23:32 -0700> From: vpschwaller at gmail.com> To: vision2020 at moscow.com> Subject: [Vision2020] Probation Office Gets Deal on Stalking Charges> > Mr Hansen writes:  "Note to Schwaller:  Tell us again how life-time> probation is going to prevent Sitler from re-offending."> > Mr. Hansen,> > I NEVER stated that probation would prevent Mr Sitler from> re-offending.  I have never hinted that probation would prevent Mr> Sitler from re-offending.  My posts have specifically addressed the> issue that no one of consequence considers him cured, or incapable of> re-offending.  I have never hinted at the fact that our community has> nothing to worry about.  I have stated just the opposite.  We know> that his chances of re-offending are high.  One cannot assign a number> to "how high", and it is really irrelevant.  Whether it's 5 percent or> 95 percent, isn't it enough to know he has a history of abusing> children??  I am not willing, and I don't think others are willing, to> risk the safety of children on a specific number.> > You, Mr Hansen, are very good at throwing insults, innuendo, and> careless, thoughtless, unsubstantiated statements around.  But what> have YOU, Mr Hansen, given the circumstances the legal system has put> us in, done to protect or inform the community?  Oh yes, you have a> little web site.  And what exactly did that offer for community> protection and information that was not readily and more timely> available elsewhere?  What have YOU, Mr Hansen, done to educate and> inform yourself and others about how the system works and how best to> work with it, given the release of sex offenders in our community?> Have you talked with our local P&P officers?  Have you talked with P&P> officials in Lewiston?  Have you talked with the local police, Bill> Thomspon, Judge Stegner, legislators or community officials?  Would> you share the information they have given you with us as a gesture of> your commitment to educate and inform the community?> > Ms Lund continuous tag line states:  The only thing necessary for the> triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.  Be a good person Mr> Hansen: do something.  Do something constructive.> > Schwaller> > =======================================================>  List services made available by First Step Internet, >  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.   >                http://www.fsr.net                       >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com> =======================================================