[Vision2020] "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" (Update #80)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 31 15:52:27 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #79) consists of a link to:

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/Nick_Gier_Trinity_Fest_2007.htm
Dr. Nick Gier (Professor Emeritus, University of Idaho) discusses
nationally-discredited pastor Doug Wilson, his "Federal Vision", and Christ
Church's Trinity Festival.

This link is also accessible from the last entry in the group titled
"Douglas Wilson and Christ Church" at:

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

On a side-note, however, "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" has been the
recipient of some rather colorful commentary lately, such as "You [I assume
this amoeba means me] are nothing more than a Confederate flag burning
anti-Christian," posted five times (misspelled "Confederate" once and
"Christian" twice).

To the author of this "prose":  Although I am tempted to leave your grade
school graffiti on the website reflecting the maturity of its author, you
are only half right.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com