[Vision2020] Moscow Motorcycle Classic

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 18:56:54 PDT 2007

I only attended the show and shine on main street.  It was fun because it was the first one I have ever done.  I think it could have provided some vendors/local businesses the opportunity to set up out on the sidewalks with food and beverage.  A lemonade/hotdog stand would have gone over great.  My friend, Dan Rafferty, and I got to see some really nice bikes.  In the sea of other great bikes, it was a bonus and an honor that I got 2nd place with mine.  My 4 yr old daughter picked out a bike she likes and said I could get it - purple Iron Horse chopper .  My wife and son served pancakes etc. for 4-H and they said it went good for them.

  I was kind of hoping the show and shine was going to be down by friendship square so it could draw more people from farmer's market to look at the bikes -but I don't know if that would have worked or not.

  What I did notice is that a lot came from out of town.  That is great for Moscow.  They have to eat and sleep somewhere, and hopefully they drop a few bucks in Moscow while they are at it.  Hopefully there will be a 2nd Annual. Maybe a motorcycle parade next year followed by the show and shine?  The first one of anything is always a learning experience. Good job from the limited part I saw. -Tom

Rose and Dave Graham <rterrydgraham at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,
If anyone attended the 1st annual Moscow Motorcycle Classic this past
weekend we (the MMC committee) would like to hear your comments.
Thanks.

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Tom & Liz Ivie