[Vision2020] 4-H

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Sat Jul 28 17:48:25 PDT 2007

Congrats!  That's really a great accomplishment!

My coworker's daughter qualified in showmanship at the Moscow show, but she's opting to skip the trip to Sandpoint this year. This was her second show ever (last year's 4-H show was her first), and it was her first show with her new horse. They're still feeling a little too green as a team to handle the district show (she still hasn't figured what she needs to do to make this ex-halter horse square up yet, but she's trying!). She's looking forward to the walk/trot classes in Colfax later this fall. I'm trying to talk her into making Genesee her goal show for 2008. :-)

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID

>>> lfalen<lfalen at turbonet.com> 7/28/2007 5:30 PM >>>
Just to brag a little. My grandkids  won several blue ribbons today  at the Clearwater Horse Show and now get to go to District.
Roger