[Vision2020] "Forgotten Freight" in Friendship Square

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 28 17:12:02 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

All this past week I was eagerly anticipating Saturday and the opportunity
to record the Palouse Pride March, commencing at Friendship Square, and its
festivities at East City Park.

I showed up about 30 minutes (or so) ahead of schedule to scout things out.
I'm glad I did.  As advertised last spring, Farmers Market was in full swing
complete with a band performing at The Square.  The band this week was a
bluegrass band called "Forgotten Freight".  How the organizers of Farmers
Market manage to arrange for such a quality band to perform freely is beyond
me.  So:

"Forgotten Freight" in Friendship Square (Moscow, Idaho) #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqpTMHKkfOw

"Forgotten Freight" in Friendship Square (Moscow, Idaho) #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyFuitk0Dc

"Forgotten Freight" in Friendship Square (Moscow, Idaho) #3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_yCjhC-jo

"Forgotten Freight" in Friendship Square (Moscow, Idaho) #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV85SSUX2fU

Later Rodna and I went to the Slurp and Burp and then to the Plant for some
stress management, but not until after we tracked and recorded the march and
festivities of the Palouse Pride.

Organizing and editing of the "Palouse Pride" video will have to wait until
tomorrow morning.  Until then, I think I'll pop open another Henry's and
lose myself in some Forgotten freight.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)