[Vision2020] History of Bush Approval Ratings

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 22:38:57 PDT 2007

I don't think any President in American History has had this horrible of approval ratings for so long. Since 9/11/2001 Bush's approval ratings have gone from about 90% to less than 30%.

  This President should be removed. Can't we invoke the 25th Amendment? Clearly Bush is not mentally fit to run this country. I think it too horrible to be stuck with this administration until January of 2009--that is way too long.

  Check his approval rating trend out here:

  http://www.hist.umn.edu/~ruggles/Approval.htm

  Best,

  Donovan