[Vision2020] Fw: July 24 Public Comments

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jul 27 11:00:27 PDT 2007

Here is the petition that was presented to The Moscow School Board on Thusday night. It seams that nether side is willing to budge. This is going to be vary expansive for everyone. I hope the the 2008 Legislature will clarify the law. This might make ths suit irrelevant. I am not a lawyer, so don't know for sure if clarifying the law would affect the lawsuit, but it would a least strengthen the case for one side or the other.

Roger