[Vision2020] Can Gun Control Reduce Crime? (was 11 year girl)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 17:45:31 PDT 2007

Yes, gun control can reduce crime. The more you are able to control your gun the easier it is to accurately aim and hit the criminal stopping him from stealing your stuff, raping your wife, or molesting your daughter. All law abiding people should be given gun control training. : )

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Gee, Gee, Gee, g -

We are discussing GUN control NOT suicide control, ok?

Enough said.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)