[Vision2020] Chamberof Commerce turmoil

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 15:47:42 PDT 2007

Someone should have explained to Mr. O'Keefe that most of the powers that control Moscow right now are very anti-business.

  Best,

  Donovan

Bruce and Jean Livingston <jeanlivingston at turbonet.com> wrote:
  What is up with the Chamber of Commerce?

First the president resigns last week. Now, the new Executive Director
resigns.

What in the world is going on?

Bruce Livingston

Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 3:22 PM
Subject: Yahoo! Auto Response

> Effective July 25, 2007, I resigned my position as the Executive Director
> of the Chamber of Commerce in Moscow, Idaho. Information about a board
> meeting was released by an unknown board member to at least one media
> outlet. Additionally, key financial information was withheld from me. I
> fully expect the certain members of the Board to attack me as they have
> while I was attempting to work for ALL the business community in Moscow.
>
> Moscow is a great town with great potential. There are some fantastic
> business people and a board members. I wish the good people of Moscow the
> very best and hope they are able to overcome the obstacles in front of
> them.
>
> Dennis O'Keefe

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com