[Vision2020] 11 year girl

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:59:29 PDT 2007

Saundra,

Huh? Where did I "defend" an obvious hoax?

I merely pointed out that real, live, verifiable cases of people defending themselves with a gun actually DO occur.
On a fairly regular basis even.
It was YOU who decided to use the typical radical left wing tactic of using a child's death to try to make a point. (Just like the typical radical right wing tactic of saying immigrants are ruining the country)I used the fact that a very high number of children die from drowning, which, like firearm deaths, are completely preventable.
Unfortunately, the CDC doesn't give a complete age breakdown on firearm deaths. (People 20 and under are considered "children") I used to have a better age breakdown, which showed more young kids died of drowning in the home than did by firearm. If I run across it, I'll post it.

You, Saundra are the one who used the terms "gun nuts" and "anti-immigration nuts".

Sorry, I'm not the nut here, I advocate the legal and responsible possession and use of firearms. Including the right to defend oneself from intruders.
I also advocate legal, responsible and steady immigration into this country, NOT the sieve we've got now.

My case isn't weak, it is lawful. The rightful and just application of law should ALWAYS trump emotion and party dogma.

"Only when one is free of party thought is one free to think independently."