[Vision2020] Hot Dogs, Pizza, and Nachos, MSDs Meal Plans

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 19:24:50 PDT 2007

Dan,

  Did you ever stop being a candidate?

  Best,

  Donovan

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
      Donovan,

  it's good to see that you are still the perpetually petulant spewer of half-truths and innuendo.

  keep up the mediocre work.

  As for my impending candidacy, an announcement will be forthcoming when the situation draws near.  Not really an issue yet.

  DC

  P.S.  win or lose, at least I have the nads to step up and stand for something, rather than sit at my keyboard and whine.