[Vision2020] Hot Dogs, Pizza, and Nachos, MSDs Meal Plans

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 17:03:12 PDT 2007

. . . And the Consumer Protection Agency must have been thinking of Hansen when they printed "Do Not Eat" on the odor eaters they put in new shoes.

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                John Lennon (with the Beatles at the time) must have had Arnold in mind when he (Lennon) wrote:

  “Nowhere Man”
  http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Nowhere_Man.mp3

  “He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?
Nowhere Man, don't worry,
Take your time, don't hurry,
Leave it all till somebody else
lends you a hand.

He's a real Nowhere Man,
Sitting in his Nowhere Land,
Making all his nowhere plans
for nobody.
Making all his nowhere plans
for nobody.
Making all his nowhere plans
for nobody.”

      Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format, otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)