[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965 (Updated Again)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 13:46:13 PDT 2007

It is interesting to see who was in my mother's high school graduating class. There are a lot of familiar names in that list that attended MHS with my mother.

  Many of those last names are names still around today, and have been for a long time.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  The Moscow High School (1965) website has been updated to include the senior
class:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MSD_1965/

Photos are available of those students whose names appear in blue text.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com