[Vision2020] Essay on Globalism by Ron Paul

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Jul 21 13:26:07 PDT 2007

The real reason that congress is stalling is because, in the global
market scheme of things, there aren't enough Sam's Clubs and Wal-marts
over there yet.

Remember class we are creating new markets for our consumer goods
around the world we are not making people free. We want them to be
slaves to the god of consumerism... Haven't we learned any thing yet.

Doug!