[Vision2020] women in authority and leadership

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 09:57:50 PDT 2007

I think we should only allow young and old women and flamboyant gay men to serve in combat against countries in the Middle East. That way when we kick their ass not only will the country lose the war, they will lose face amongst their neighbors getting demolished by a bunch of girls and queers. No leader of a radical Muslim nation would be able to withstand the political fallout of letting his army fall to little girls, pregnant women, grandmas, and sissy boys.

  Best,

  Donovan

Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
  Well there has certainly been little disagreement among men that women are
supposed to serve....

Sue