[Vision2020] Campaign contributions

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Jul 19 17:05:02 PDT 2007

Well every thing that I have learned has not been at the feet of Pastor
Wilson. If I had learned at his feet you would have been dispatched
long ago. As it is I lumber along with my philosophy minor from a state
university. I do have a lot more to learn.

I am studying about Spinoza at present. You may enjoy the play that I'm
in. It will be free at the Kenworthy in the near future. I'll buy the
tickets!

Doug!