[Vision2020] campaign contributions

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Jul 19 07:38:03 PDT 2007

Joe,

Your statement below seems to me to be a fallacy. If you use the same
logic in the construction industry and OSHA came up to you would you
comply? The government uses "blackmail-style" pressure all the time to
make you change your habits.

Doug!

" for the simple reason that people do not respond well to
blackmail-style pressure. "

"Tell me, if someone sued you in an effort to get you to do something,
no matter how noble it was, would it increase or decrease your chance
of doing it?"

Best, Joe