[Vision2020] women in authority and leadership

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:52:20 PDT 2007

Tom,

Believe me, marches do happen and quite often with 50+ and sometimes 100+
packs. I don't know what stuff you are reading, but I will tell you from
experience, along with the other items you tried to address. Until Women in
an infantry unit are ordered not to become pregnant, can pull their own
weight, as in a 20 mile hike with 50+ pounds, and fraternizing are stopped
if not minimized, only then will I be for women in the Infantry. It's
nothing against women it's about the lives of the other members.

Tom I have seen these items way too many times in my feeble four years.

Matt