[Vision2020] campaign contributions

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jul 18 08:05:02 PDT 2007

I feel like Miss Kitty -- a stable presence, yet unable to actually enter the stables to ride in the rodeo . . . keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)From: thansen at moscow.comTo: kjajmix1 at msn.com; donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: RE: [Vision2020] campaign contributionsDate: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:01:45 -0700

Oh, dear, dear keely –

All this hootin’ and hollerin’ is sure to
culminate in one final showdown at the Boise OK Corral between “Whiney” Weitz, “Heartless”
Harter, and “Looney” Luna as they face off against the pro-education hooligans,
comprised of Candis “The Cannon” Donicht, Moscow’s “School of Cool” District, and
Rep. Shirley “The Enforcer” . . .

“Ringo”

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Ringo.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)