[Vision2020] Will Algore's inconsistency's ever cease?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 18:18:07 PDT 2007

These kinds of things annoy the crap out of me.  I'm not asking Al Gore
to be my spiritual savior.  In fact, I'm not asking him to do anything
for me at all.  If he does some good to help out the environment,
great.  Instead of picking on him for choosing the wrong fish to eat at
dinner, perhaps we should be condemning the politicians in Indiana that
thought it was OK for British Petroleum to dump 54% more ammonia and 35%
more sludge into Lake Michigan each day
(http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-pollute_15jul15,1,647384.story?track=rss&ctrack=1&cset=true),
as just one example of the who-knows-how-many large scale events that
happen each day that impact the environment.

I can understand if you don't personally like the man.  But his views on
global warming are just as relevant (or not) despite his taste in fish.

Paul